Get in the holiday spirit and showcase your business by participating in the 2nd Annual Downtown Campbell Wreath Decorating Contest.
What you need to know:
• Register online HERE so we know you'll be participating
• All participants will be responsible for supplying their own wreath. (Check out thrift stores for wreaths to upgrade, use pool noodles from the dollar store, or be creative with whatever you have around. You can also Google “low cost wreaths” for a bunch of starters.)
• If you do not have access to electricity, think about using battery lights, if needed.
• Wreaths can be of any size and should be displayed in your window or on an easel outside of your business.
• Use your creativity to produce a wreath that demonstrates the branding and personality of your business. The hope is to have so many creative wreaths, that Downtown Campbell becomes a destination for families to come to during the Holidays to view and vote on the wreaths.
• A QR code will be created for your wreath for the community to use to vote for your wreath.
• Display your wreath beginning Small Business Saturday - November 26th - through January 1, 2023. The winners of the competition will be announced the first week of January, 2023.
• First Place will be awarded $500; Second Place $300 and Third Place $200.
• Submit a photograph of your completed wreath to email@example.com for additional voting.
• Have fun and spread good cheer!
• Questions? Contact the Chamber at 408.378.6252